ANDRE BRUERE (XXe) - "Le jupon de Lison"
Vintage Silver Gelatin photograph FRANCE c.1975
Dimensions: 20,5 x 29 cm
The picture is provided with a passepartout but without a frame. If you wish to have a custom made frame feel free to email us.
ANDRE BRUERE (XXe):
This photograph was presented during André Bruère's exhibition entitled: "Retrospective from 1975 to 1995".
Passionate about photography since the age of 14, André Bruère will pursue a career in high precision mechanics for many years. Without ever putting his passion aside, he ran a Photo-Club for 30 years. He tries all kinds of photographic techniques but Black & White photography remains his favorite.
He is also a member of the Fédération Photographique de France and the Union Régionale Rhône-Alpes.
- A.FIAP: Artiste de la Fédération Internationale des Arts Photographiques
décernée en 1975.
- E.FIAP : Artiste Excellence de la Fédération Internationale des Arts Photographiques décernée en 1989.
André Bruère has exhibited in many international national fairs
(Germany, England, Belgium, Canada, Korea, Scotland, Spain, India, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Turkey).
IMPORTANT! WHEN BUYING PHOTOS FROM US:
- The photographs are sold with a passepartout but without frame.
- All the photographs are original vintage images.
- All our press photos are LIMITED ARCHIVE ORIGINALS
- They are not reprints or digital prints produced by us.
- Many times the image for sale will present stamps, dates and other publication details.
- Since the photos are old photographs they may have scratches, lines or other wears of time, which just underlines the authenticity and age of the photos.
- What you will buy from us has a true historical value and authenticity.
- All these old photos have a story to tell and come from reliable sources.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
After your payment approval, the photography / print will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 days (Israel) and 10 to 15 days (abroad).
We put the greatest attention on the packaging in order them to get to you in the best conditions.
We accept payment by Credit Cards, Paypal, BIT or Bank Transfer.