Print La Reine de Joie by Victor Joze
16 x 22 cm (inside size) stains, folds
30 x 40 cm (passepartout size)
The print is provided with a passepartout but without a frame. If you wish to have a custom made frame feel free to email us.
IMPORTANT! WHEN BUYING PRINTS FROM US:
- The prints are not sold with a frame.
- All the prints are original vintage lithographies.
- They are LIMITED ARCHIVE ORIGINALS
- They are not reprints or digital prints produced by us.
- Since the prints are old they may have scratches, lines or other wears of time, which just underlines the authenticity and age of it.
- What you will buy from us has a true historical value and authenticity.
- All these old prints have a story to tell and come from reliable sources.
- The second picture is just an example on how it could look with a frame.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
After your payment approval, the photography / print will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 days (Israel) and 10 to 15 days (abroad).
We put the greatest attention on the packaging in order them to get to you in the best conditions.
We accept payment by Credit Cards, Paypal, BIT or Bank Transfer.
The Queen of Joy was created as an advertisement for a popular novel by Victor Joze, known in his day for risqué narratives of the Montmartre nightlife enjoyed by the literary and artistic avant-garde in Paris.