Engraving by Marcus de Bye (1831-1688), Lions
19 x 22.5 cm (size of the print)
45 x 32 cm (passepartout size)
The print is provided with a passepartout but without a frame. If you wish to have a custom made frame feel free to email us.
IMPORTANT! WHEN BUYING PRINTS FROM US:
- The prints are not sold with a frame.
- All the prints are original vintage lithographies.
- They are LIMITED ARCHIVE ORIGINALS
- They are not reprints or digital prints produced by us.
- Since the prints are old they may have scratches, lines or other wears of time, which just underlines the authenticity and age of it.
- What you will buy from us has a true historical value and authenticity.
- All these old prints have a story to tell and come from reliable sources.
- The second picture is just an example on how it could look with a frame.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
After your payment approval, the photography / print will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 days (Israel) and 10 to 15 days (abroad).
We put the greatest attention on the packaging in order them to get to you in the best conditions.
We accept payment by Credit Cards, Paypal, BIT or Bank Transfer.
Marcus de Bye sometimes spelt de Bie or de Bije (1638-1688) was a Dutch painter and engraver.
He learnt to paint under Jacob van der Does, and produced some landscapes with animals in the style his teacher, but he is best known for his etchings of animals, after the designs of Paulus Potter and Markus Gerard. He died in 1670.