Ski Couple at the Mountain
Vintage Silver Gelatin photograph
15 x 9.5 cm (size of the photograph)
30 x 40 cm (passepartout size)
The picture is provided with a passepartout but without a frame. If you wish to have a custom made frame feel free to email us.
IMPORTANT! WHEN BUYING PHOTOS FROM US:
- The photographs are sold with a passepartout but without frame.
- All the photographs are original vintage images.
- All our press photos are LIMITED ARCHIVE ORIGINALS
- They are not reprints or digital prints produced by us.
- Many times the image for sale will present stamps, dates and other publication details.
- Since the photos are old photographs they may have scratches, lines or other wears of time, which just underlines the authenticity and age of the photos.
- What you will buy from us has a true historical value and authenticity.
- All these old photos have a story to tell and come from reliable sources.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
After your payment approval, the photography / print will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 days (Israel) and 10 to 15 days (abroad).
We put the greatest attention on the packaging in order them to get to you in the best conditions.
We accept payment by Credit Cards, Paypal, BIT or Bank Transfer.
By the early 1920s, technology becomes a vehicle of progress and change, and instills hope in many after the devastations of World War I. For avant-garde (“ahead of the crowd”) artists, photography becomes incredibly appealing for its associations with technology, the everyday, and science—precisely the reasons it was denigrated a half-century earlier.
The camera’s technology of mechanical reproduction made it the fastest, most modern, and arguably, the most relevant form of visual representation in the post-WWI era. Photography, then, seemed to offer more than a new method of image-making—it offered the chance to change paradigms of vision and representation.