Beach Time in Deauville in 1920
Vintage Silver Gelatin photograph
13 x 18 cm (size of the photograph)
30 x 40 cm (passepartout size)
The picture is provided with a passepartout but without a frame. If you wish to have a custom made frame feel free to email us.
IMPORTANT! WHEN BUYING PHOTOS FROM US:
- The photographs are sold with a passepartout but without frame.
- All the photographs are original vintage images.
- All our press photos are LIMITED ARCHIVE ORIGINALS
- They are not reprints or digital prints produced by us.
- Many times the image for sale will present stamps, dates and other publication details.
- Since the photos are old photographs they may have scratches, lines or other wears of time, which just underlines the authenticity and age of the photos.
- What you will buy from us has a true historical value and authenticity.
- All these old photos have a story to tell and come from reliable sources.
SHIPPING & PAYMENT
After your payment approval, the photography / print will be delivered to you within 5 to 7 days (Israel) and 10 to 15 days (abroad).
We put the greatest attention on the packaging in order them to get to you in the best conditions.
We accept payment by Credit Cards, Paypal, BIT or Bank Transfer.
Deauville is a commune in the Calvados département in the Normandy region in northwestern France. Major attractions include its harbour, race course, marinas, conference centre, villas, Grand Casino, and sumptuous hotels.
Deauville is regarded as the "queen of the Norman beaches" and one of the most prestigious seaside resorts in all of France. As the closest seaside resort to Paris, the city and its region of the Côte Fleurie (Flowery Coast) has long been home to French high society's seaside houses and is often referred to as the Parisian riviera.
Since the 19th century, the town of Deauville has been a fashionable holiday resort for the international upper class. Deauville is also a desirable family resort for the wealthy.